My birthday was last week and Mark made it a really good day! He came home with a big pack of Reese's and a bouquet of roses, it was so sweet! We had a ward BBQ that night but we did get to watch a movie together after he made me a really yummy birthday cake. My birthdays were sad when I was single, but now they are wonderful because I have Mark in my life! I love you Mark!
Here are a few pictures from my bday:
Mom sent us a birthday package (of course! thanks mom!) and we were so excited by what we got!! I know my brothers are jealous but can you guess why they would be? Check this out!
That's right! We have the sweetest Detroit shirts ever!! Thanks mom and thanks to everyone for all of the birthday wishes. It is so good to feel loved by so many of you!
Julianne
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I'm sorry, I couldn't get my phone (either landline) to call/text you. Maybe I just got the number wrong.
Love,
The Henages (Mark's sister Emily)