Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thoughts for the day

  1. So today is fast Sunday and I love fast Sundays! I am so full of the spirit all day long and I love it. I bore my testimony in church today and I decided that it had been too long.
  2. Even though Mark and I live a very boring life to most people, I think that it is wonderful! I love being married to such a wonderful man. I don't understand how I got so lucky in a marriage. Everyday just keeps getting better and better. It is so nice to live with a person who you can never be mad at even if you try. :) I am so incredibly lucky to have him.
  3. I had time to reflect today on how far I have come in so few years. I cannot explain the person that I was before my mission, let alone the person I was before I met Mark. He has helped me to change for the better. I think he got the short end of the stick marrying me, but he would beg to differ. If anyone who reads this doesn't know Mark Splain, get to know him! He is incredible!
  4. I got to see Christine when she and her family came to Utah and it was awesome! I don't realize how much I miss my family until I see them and then have to say good-bye once again. I am just grateful that I love being with my husband so much that the homesickness doesn't hurt so bad. I miss you Christine!
  5. Mark and I got called to be Gospel Doctrine teachers in our ward. We are really excited! I was a relief society teacher and I will miss it but this will be a good stretch for me. Mark has been a sunday school teacher 3 times already so he can help me a lot. We got set apart today and now we know for sure that we will love it!
  6. I like my job! I like having something to do during the day while Mark is at school. I feel bad that my house isn't nearly as clean as it was before I started working but Mark helps me when he is home. He only has one class on the days that I have off so I get to see him a whole lot more this semester.
  7. I love life! I know that trials are just around the corner but today I am happy and peaceful.
  8. Sorry to the readers of this post! It is just one for myself I guess...


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Very fun! I miss you too. Love you lots, sista! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for a blog! Love it and the updates. Married life is so fun, enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete