Just for my own memories on this one! I wanted to remember 2011 month by month so here it goes...
January: Our first month in our first home together. Lots of laughter, lots of presents to find a home for and start of a new semester.
February: Best valentines day ever! I "heart attacked" Mark and he was so surprised! Mark bought me flowers and it was a wonderful day!
March: St Patrick's Day!! New shirts and a good meal. The meal turned out so good that Mark wanted it again a week later!
April: Finally found a job after so many months of searching! Thank you Scott and Madison Ridge Chiropractic.
May: I finally got a much needed haircut...Not much else happened besides school and work.
June: The month of birthdays. Mine first, then Mark's...two wonderful birthdays. Mark spent his entire birthday filming his youtube video for his class.
July: Fourth of July party in Utah for Mom's birthday! So much fun with family, good food and fireworks! Got all of mark's old jeans from mom and started work on the jean blanket!
August: Mark bought me a sewing machine! Break from school and lots of traveling. Got to go to my cousin's wedding and see all our family on my side this time. More work on the blanket!
September: More work on the blanket. Back to school and back to stress. Lame how we have to be responsible!
October: Halloween was the most exciting part. Had a pumpkin carving party with the neighbors!
November: Happy Thanksgiving! Brian came for Thanksgiving and I pulled it all off with great help from Mark! Pretty good for not being a cook! :) Tons of fun!
December: 1 Year anniversary! I am still the luckiest woman in the world! I love you Mark Splain! Mark's brother Craig got married and we got to spend time with the family again! Awesome weekend! And Best Christmas ever! We got to go to Brent's for Christmas and had a blast! We got to be lazy, eat really good food, and play with the nephews!

What a good idea! I'm so doing this...:D Good to know you have a sewing machine too! We should get together :D
ReplyDelete