Thursday, November 1, 2012

Grateful Day #1


So I am going to try this again this year...If any of you look at my Facebook it will follow closely with that, but I will obviously add more detail on the blog.  I said first thing this morning that I am grateful for my job.  I have been blessed to work for someone I know and in a way it is harder, but from the most part I love what I do.  Scott (Dr. White) recently made it possible for us to go to Jackson Hole Wyoming for a weekend getaway and it was one of my favorite weekends with Mark.  I love the people that I have gotten to know through work.  I like being able to feel like a part of Rexburg instead of just a college student waiting until it is time to move away.  There are good people here and I love to get to know them...not many of them ever see my face or will ever remember talking to me but I don't care! :)  I love my job, my boss, my coworkers, and Rexburg and I will be sad to leave.  So I will take it all in while I still have it!

Tune in tomorrow for more...I hope ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment